We Offer A Variety of General and Cosmetic Dental Services
Dr. Renae Wilson proudly provides care for children, adults, and seniors. Our compassionate, professional staff is dedicated to providing the highest level of care possible. We use the most advanced techniques to provide care that is tailored to your needs.
Although we do offer same-day appointments when available, we encourage making appointments as far in advance as possible. Our friendly staff will be happy to answer any questions you have regarding scheduling and payment arrangements.
Choose Renae Wilson, DDS, one of the premier dental offices in El Cajon, California.
If you’re unhappy with your smile take a look at the many procedures that will help improve the appearance of your teeth quickly and effectively.
- Close gaps or repair chips and cracks in your teeth with dental bonding
- Increase confidence and restore your smile with teeth whitening
- Repair stains, cracks/chips and imperfections with porcelain veneers
- Replace amalgam fillings or fill minor cavities with tooth-colored Fillings
Restorative dentistry is one of the most important part of a dentist’s skill set because, as well as maintaining a visually aesthetic appearance, a restorative procedure’s main focus is on improving the function of different structures in the mouth.
- Replace a missing tooth with a crown.
- Replace one or more missing teeth with a dental bridge.
- Protect your tooth against further decay with a filling.
- A permanent option for tooth replacement, dental implants.
- Treat severe cavities on rear teeth with inlays and onlays.
There are several ways to treat periodontal (gum) disease. Periodontal disease is an infection of the gums and/or surrounding soft tissue. Caused by a buildup of bacteria, the best way to prevent such infections is to practice good brushing, flossing, and nutrition every day.
- Clean and maintain the teeth and gums with periodontal maintenance
- Help prevent disease and tartar and calculus with an ultrasonic cleaning
- Remove unwanted plaque and calculus with scaling and root planing
- Reliable, accurate caries (cavities) detection with DIAGNOdent®.
- Diagnose hidden problems with less time and radiation using digital X-rays.
- See detailed images and expedite treatment diagnosis using intraoral cameras.