20 Oct How Are You Sleeping?
Posted at 00:00h in Patient Education
We have informational brochures in our office concerning snoring and sleep apnea. If you suffer from these problems or are losing sleep because of someone who does, answering these simple questions may help you identify your symptoms.
A Sleep Quiz
- I have been told that I snore.
- I have been told that I snore loudly, every night and in all sleep positions.
- I have been jolted awake gasping for breath during the night.
- I fall asleep at inappropriate times like when driving a car or at work.
- After a full night sleep I wake up feeling tired.
- I have trouble concentrating.
- I have become unusually forgetful.
- I am told or I feel uncharacteristically irritable, anxious or depressed.
- I frequently wake up with a headache.
- I have high blood pressure.
- I am overweight.
- I seem to have lost my sex drive.
If you can answer yes to any of these statements you should ask us about treatment options.